As women, we work so hard to make sure that everything and everyone else is cared for whether we are planning a project at work, a dinner for our family, or a wedding for our closest friends and family members. Sure, all of this is important, but it is critical to take some time out to make sure you’re mentally and physically healthy for the big event.
Yoga is a perfect way to prepare body and mind before or during a big event like a wedding, new child, or career change, but it’s also a great way to relax with your closest friends. Before the big day, why not treat yourself and your friends to a nice tea party and yoga session, and zen out.
Breath, release stress, enjoy the moment, and stretch your body by attending a private yoga flow class with your friends. Let us know what level yogis your group consists of, and move through simple, intermediate and difficult poses in a traditional unheated or detoxifying hot yoga studio. Throughout the class the instructor will read some passages that invoke thoughts of love and happiness and promote relaxation. We will even step up the experience by including a fun and creative art project among the group. It could be a sentimental piece that is gifted to the bride after her bachelorette, or an inspirational art project to encourage business friends to succeed in business, or a memento to remind each woman of her unique gifts. This is a great opportunity to connect with the divine creative energy inherent in being women! Finish your yoga session with fresh brewed tea and light snacks in our comfy lounge.
- 1 hour yoga flow class (Your choice of traditional unheated, hot yoga studio, or outdoor class)
- Inspirational group art project (Customized to group’s interests)
- Freshly brewed loose leaf tea and lights snacks
- Option to bring your own wine
- Use of our lounge and space to chat and relax with your girlfriends
- Use of beautiful outdoor space in our 20 acres during summer months
- Coordination of transportation back home or to nearby hotels (additional charges may apply)
The Nitty Gritty Details:
- Each YogaTea Party can accommodate up to 15 people
- Hot Yoga classes must be held at Pura Vida Soul Institute
- Unheated and outdoor classes available at our studio or onsite at your preferred location
- 50% deposit required to reserve your party
- Groups that bring their own wine must have a designated driver or coordinate transportation with us.
- $600+hst per group for up to 3-hour parties
- $100/hr if more than 3-hours is requested
Reserve your YogaTea Party today by contacting Jennifer Kavanagh at [email protected] or using the form below. We can’t wait to start planning your next party!