Please refer to our Refund & Cancellation Policy prior to booking your workshop. All workshops are non-refundable in the event you are unable to attend.
A Morning of Meditation
Reconnect with your inner heart and guide is this beautiful and simple morning meditation practice. This gentle class will include 90 minutes of relaxing your body and mind so you can balance your energy and connect with your deeper wisdom.
Beginners and first time meditators always welcome!
- Breath meditation
- Om namaha shivaya meditation
- Spine breath
- Metta meditation
- Thought meditation
Cost (Prices listed are per person)
$20+HST Single Class
- Advanced registration is required. Please click here to register or send us an email at info@PuraVidaSoulinstitute.com
Couple’s Yoga, Chocolate & Bubbly Night
Enjoy a special romantic couple’s yoga class with your partner to relax, reconnect, and have a few laughs!
This 90-minute class is light-hearted and the perfect way to introduce yoga to your partner in a fun way! You and your partner will learn some partner poses that require the two of you to work together, you will relax together, and learn some techniques to help each other stretch and relax. During the class we will also be enjoying some of our famous Red Wine Chocolate brownies (gluten and grain-free) and sipping some bubbles!
No yoga experience is necessary! All you need is a smile and a warm heart. Yoga mats are available for use in the studio.
Cost: $50+HST per couple
Space is limited! Don’t delay to avoid disappointment! Registration is required.
Please only register 1 person per couple (We will assume you are bringing someone with you)!
The Courage to Teach Yoga: Post-Graduate Certificate Program
February 24 & 25, March 10 & 11, 2018 10:30am-4:30pm
The prospect of teaching yoga can feel very different from practicing yoga. In this post-graduate certificate we will guide yoga teachers through the transition from learn how to teach a yoga class to confidently stepping into the role of a yoga teacher. You will learn how to overcome your fears, work with a variety of different clients, find your own unique style and flow, teach intuitively without notes, and build meaning and purpose behind your teaching. This workshop is designed around both yoga principles as well as adult learning practices, giving you the spirituality and heart of yoga and the confidence and success of years of teaching research.
This program is exclusively offered to yoga teachers (or those in the process of completing yoga teacher training).
Program Learning Objectives
Participants in this program can expect to learn how to:
- Unravel and disarm limiting beliefs and fears about teaching or public speaking
- Manage and reduce anxiety before and during classes
- Find your own center so that you can trust your gut when teaching
- Discover your natural style of teaching to make it more authentic
- Develop smooth and natural transitions between poses
- Quickly identify and assess clients needs and levels in a group setting
- Offer multiple modifications in one class without breaking the flow
- Develop a language for your classes that suits your personality
- Manage difficult situations that can arise in and outside of yoga classes
- Teach intuitively without creating in-depth notes and plans
- Channel wisdom and insight while teaching instead of reading poems and quotes
- Value and price your time as a yoga teacher
- Develop the courage to teach your first class and all classes in your future
Exchange Your Burnout for Bliss Day Retreat
Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:30am-4:00pm
Have you been experiencing high levels of stress at work that is starting to affect your physical health, happiness, and personal relationships? Join us for a 1-day workshop to learn how to uncover the root cause of your stress, use techniques and strategies to reduce the effects of stress, and begin a journey of living a more relaxed life.
10:30am Gentle Yoga Flow
11:15am Relaxing Meditation
11:35am Connecting with Your Higher Self
12:00pm Identifying Why You Are Stressed
12:15pm Lunch (Vegan & Gluten-Free Options)
1:00pm The Science Behind Stress & Burnout
1:30pm Identifying Your Unique Physical Stress Response
2:00pm Meditation to Release Stress from the Mind
3:00pm Developing Your Soul Mantra
3:45pm Closing Circle
- Clear out the chaos and clutter in your mind
- Connect with your inner desires
- Explore the potential causes of your stress & burnout
- Reignite your love, joy, and passion
- Rediscover who you are
- Set intentions for your future
- Develop simple strategies to reduce your daily stress
- Improve your flexibility
Lunch is provided with this workshop. All meals are healthy and wholesome meals with both vegan and gluten-free options.
Jennifer Kavanagh is an expert speaker, adult educator, and researcher who has dedicated her life to understanding stress and developing effective and holistic methods for calming the chaos caused by it. She has completed doctoral-level research in the areas of burnout, stress, and adult learning which has led to the development of this program. Jennifer founded Pura Vida Soul Institute Inc in Muskoka with the intention of helping other adults overcome their stress and return to their true purpose in life.
Cost: $99+HST pp
Optional Add-On: Start your day early with a 9:00am Hot Yoga Flow class for an additional $15.
Registration is required for this event. Please click here to register online.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: We have a 100% non-refundable cancellation policy with all workshops. If you cancel for any reason you will NOT receive a refund nor a credit. There are no exceptions to this policy.
You may transfer your workshop pass to another individual if you are unable to attend yourself.
Reiki Level 1 & Healing Attunement Certificate
Reiki I awakens a deep integrated foundation of energy skill, traditional knowledge and our innate capacity for transformational healing.
The inner teachings focus on the physical aspects and you will learn how to apply and enliven practice to every aspect of life – including self-treatments and providing a traditional treatment for others.
To build a strong foundation we encourage practice with family, friends, animals, plants, objects and space to integrate the inner teachings to our external expression
and way of life.
The Reiki I Attunement & Healing Attunement Manual & Certificate
Abundance through Reiki Book, Paula Horan
Japanese Reiki Techniques
• Gassho meditation
• Reiji-ho – intuition…
• Byosen Scanning
• Gyoshi ho – eyes
• Koki ho – breath
• Kenyoku – clearing energy fields
• Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects
• Using Reiki for specific conditions.
Cost: $150+HST ($169.50 Inclusive of taxes)
Guides: Adrian Bhatti & Erin Dixon
No experience is necessary! Open to Beginner!
Advanced registration is required. Please contact Adrian Bhatti directly to complete your registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pure Pregnancy: Online Holistic Prenatal Program
Flexible Start Dates!
Pregnancy can be both exciting and scary at the same time! Your body is changing, your baby is growing, and there is a deep bond connecting between you. Our online Pure Pregnancy Prenatal program is a unique program that honours the sacred journey of pregnancy by creating a meaningful space to strengthen your body, mind, and soul in preparation for birth. This 8-week online session brings pregnant women together each week for to practice active prenatal yoga followed by education, discussions, and exercises that teach you what to “DO” in your birth process rather than being a passive recipient. You will learn poses, breathing techniques, relaxation exercises, and explore emotional and personality styles that may all contribute to a healthy and natural birth for you and your baby.
The program is based on a combination of yoga birthing, hypnosis, yoga therapy, and spiritual conception practices that includes a set of techniques that uses specific postures, comfort measures and breathing intentions in each stage of labor to create an enlightened and mindful childbirth experience.
As part of this online program you will:
• Identify your unique birth style to learn about your natural tendencies in birth
• Develop a positive birthing mantra to help you through challenging times
• Learn how to connect with your baby spiritually and in the womb
• Learn yoga poses to relieve discomfort during early labour and prepare for birth
• Identify fears around birth and learn how to release them
• Practice meditations to release fears, relax the body, and manage discomfort
• Practice visualizations to connect spiritually with baby in the womb
• Learn a meditation to help relieve the sensation of pain during labour
• Practice a yoga flow to help labour progress and relieve discomfort
• Learn the fear-tension-pain model and how to overcome it
• Practice visualizations to promote a more relaxed delivery
• Experience a psychic massage for relaxation
• Prepare a visual focus art piece to remind you of your practices leading up to and during birth
• Trust in your positive birth experience
• Reclaim your power and ability to birth your baby your way
The Pure Pregnancy program will offer you:
• Weekly videos and exercises to learn about positive birth practices
• Yoga practices to relax the body and prepare for birth
• Tutorials on different poses you may use to relieve pain and discomfort during pregnancy and birth
• Weekly reflection exercises to maintain a positive approach to birth and release fears and anxieties
• Activities to connect with your baby spiritually during pregnancy
• Downloadable meditations to help you relax, relieve pain, and connect with baby
• An online community of like-minded moms-to-be
• Additional resources and support
Regular Price: $89+HST
SALE PRICE: $40+HST Limited Time! To celebrate our initial launch of this special program we are offering the program at more than 50% off for first time participants! This price will not last long though!!
The content is available online so you can watch the videos and complete the exercises when it best fits in your schedule.
10-Day Clean Eating Challenge
The more that we eat healthy whole foods, the more that the body starts to crave them. However, the challenge is taking the first steps. Those first few days are the most challenging as the body adjusts to the changes you are making. This group challenge is the perfect way to stay motivated while learning easy and delicious recipes to make the transition a bit easier.
The goal of our clean eating challenge will be to fill our diet with fresh vegetables, fruits, legumes, and healthy grains such as quinoa, spelt, oats, and more. At the same time we will be working to reduce or eliminate processed foods, sugar, gluten, and dairy. This is not a strict diet, but rather a support group to support each other in our own goals. So if your dietary plans are slightly different you are still welcome to participate based on your own goals.
The 10-Day Clean Eating Challenge Includes:
- Comprehensive Workbook
- Collection of Healthy Recipes
- Daily Physical Exercise Challenges
- Mantras & Meditations
- Online Support Group
All materials and content for this program will be delivered online, so you can participate from the comfort of your own home!
Cost: $20+HSTpp ($22.60)