Have you always wanted to try glamping? Get away for a quick and simple unique stay in one of our ‘glamping’ cabins. They are an upgrade from regular camping in that we provide the tent and you can sleep comfortably in one of our hand-built beds!
Pura Vida Soul Institute is designed as an eco-therapy retreat center to help guests disconnect from their chaotic lives and reconnect with nature. We offer five custom-designed ‘glamping’ cabins nestled among our tall trees but just a short walk from our facilities.
All suites include the following amenities for overnight guests:
- Bed with mattress and fresh linens
- Duvet cover and wool blanket for each bed
- Night table with portable lantern
- Mosquito curtains for each bed if desired
- Overhead lighting
- 1 usb charging port for phones or personal electronics
- Deck with muskoka chairs
- Luggage racks
Please note that suites do not include electrical outlets nor private washrooms. These amenities are available in the main studio building.
There are three 10′ x 12′ cabins nestled in the woods that have a private deck and feature two single beds or a king bed. Outfitted with a large sweeping door and mesh screen allow you to enjoy the breeze without the bugs. This is the perfect suite for friends or strangers to relax and unwind. Each suite comes with fresh linens and cozy decor to make you feel relaxed in your new home. Maximum: 2 people per package.
Cost: $95+HST (Includes up to 2 guests) per room per night
Winter Glamping: During winter months there is only 1 Intimate Suite available. It is outfitted with a wood stove and a King bed. Guests must keep the wood stove going through the night to maintain warmth in the cabin. Wood is available for $10+HST per bag.
For those looking for a little more space to spread out, our two deluxe suites offer the luxury of both privacy and space in these a 14′ x 16′ cabins with 4 singles or a king bed & 2 single beds. These cabins are set a little further in the tree line with private views of the forest and some have a sneaking view of the stream and pond that run through the property. Each with its own private deck and large sweeping door with bug screen allow you to enjoy nature without the bugs. Each suite comes with fresh linens and cozy decor. Maximum: 2 people per package
NOTE: King Beds may not be available in this cabin at certain times of the year. If a king bed is desired, you may wish to book an intimate suite.
Cost: $120+HST (Includes up to 4 guests) per night.
Winter Glamping: During winter months there is only 1 Deluxe Suite available. It is outfitted with a wood stove and 4 Single Beds. Guests must keep the wood stove going through the night to maintain warmth in the cabin. Wood is available for $10+HST per bag.
What you should know:
* Our glamping cabins are as shown in the pictures above. They are covered in a large white canvas tent material and set upon a beautiful wooden deck. They include solid wooden beds, mattresses, linens and more.
* Washrooms are not located within the glamping cabins. They are a short walk inside the studio which means they come complete with showers and many electrical outlets!
* There are no electrical outlets in the cabins, but you can use ones within the studio if desired. The cabins have 1 usb charger however should you wish to charge your phone.
* There is NO Wifi, but there is cell reception if you need it. We recommend unplugging to truly relax! 🙂
* Our glamping cabins are located in a forest so you may see the occasional bug. We’ve done our best to keep the cabins free of them, but mother nature sometimes gets curious!
* The cabins stay warmer than you might expect, but feelings of warmth and cold are always relative to each person. We have had people stay in the same cabin together and one person was the cold and the other was hot. So, we recommend bringing extra layers with you just in case. This is especially true if temperatures will be cool during your stay.
* There are NO Cooking facilities available for guests.
* We are a NO Smoking property and facility.
* No flames, candles, or cooking are permitted in cabins.
Cancellation Policy: We have a 100% non-refundable cancellation policy within 5 days of the reservation. If you cancel for any reason with less than 5 days notice you will NOT receive a refund nor a credit. There are no exceptions to this policy.