Pura Vida Soul Institute is designed as an eco-therapy retreat center to help guests disconnect from their chaotic lives and reconnect with nature. We offer five custom-designed ‘glamping’ cabins nestled among our tall trees but just a short walk from our facilities. The standard configuration for the cabins are designed for singles or couples staying with us. The ‘glamping’ cabins can comfortably hold up to 14 people.
All suites include the following amenities for overnight guests:
- Bed with mattress and fresh linens
- Duvet cover and wool blanket for each bed
- Night table with portable lantern
- Mosquito curtains for each bed if desired
- Overhead lighting
- 1 usb charging port for phones or personal electronics
- Deck with muskoka chairs
- Luggage racks
Please note that suites do not include electrical outlets nor private washrooms. These amenities are available in the main studio building.
There are three 10′ x 12′ cabins nestled in the woods that have a private deck and feature two single beds or a king bed. Outfitted with a large sweeping door and mesh screen allow you to enjoy the breeze without the bugs. This is the perfect suite for friends or strangers to relax and unwind. Each suite comes with fresh linens and cozy decor to make you feel relaxed in your new home. Maximum: 2 people per suite.
Book an overnight stay in one of our Intimate Cabins with our bed & breakfast package. This includes one night stay for up to 2 people in the cabin with breakfast in the morning. A wood stove is provided during winter months only. Check details and availability on AirBNB.
For those looking for a little more space to spread out, our two deluxe suites offer the luxury of both privacy and space in these a 14′ x 16′ cabins with 4 singles or a king bed. These cabins are set a little further in the tree line with private views of the forest and some have a sneaking view of the stream and pond that run through the property. Each with its own private deck and large sweeping door with bug screen allow you to enjoy nature without the bugs. Each suite comes with fresh linens and cozy decor. Maximum: 4 people per suite.
Book an overnight stay in one of our Deluxe Cabins with our bed & breakfast package. This includes one night stay for up to 2 people in the cabin with breakfast in the morning. A wood stove is provided in winter months. Check details and availability on AirBNB.
What you should know:
* Our glamping cabins are as shown in the pictures above. They are covered in a large white canvas tent material and set upon a beautiful wooden deck. They include solid wooden beds, mattresses, linens and more.
* Washrooms are not located within the glamping cabins. They are a short walk inside the studio which means they come complete with showers and many electrical outlets! There is also an outdoor washroom and shower available for guests during summer months.
* There are no electrical outlets in the cabins, but you can use ones within the studio if desired. The cabins have 1 usb charger however should you wish to charge your phone.
* Wifi is not available, but there is cell reception if you need it. We recommend unplugging for the weekend to truly relax! 🙂
* Our glamping cabins are located in a forest so you may see the occasional bug. We’ve done our best to keep the cabins free of them, but mother nature sometimes gets curious!
* The cabins stay warmer than you might expect, but feelings of warmth and cold are always relative to each person. We have had people stay in the same cabin together and one person was the cold and the other was hot. So, we recommend bringing extra layers with you just in case.
* We are located in the heart of the forest but with convenient access to transportation. We, along with many of our guests, love listening to the sounds of the crickets, birds, animals, neighbours, and even the trains that roll by. If you require absolute silence to sleep, we can offer you ear plugs or you may wish to bring noise-cancelling headphones with you.
* Meals are only provided as part of our Retreat packages. Meals are NOT available as part of our AirBNB program. All retreat meals are vegetarian. Vegan and gluten-free options can be made available upon request at the time of your booking.
* Your hosts, Jennifer & Joshua will be on site with you all weekend should you have any issues or emergencies we will be there to assist at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about your accommodations, please be sure to contact us before making a reservation.