I cannot lay claim to this recipe as it is something I have fallen in love with during many trips to Costa Rica! However, we are now serving in the studio and I just cannot get enough of this refreshing drink!
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Agave syrup (or natural sweeter)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Squeeze the fresh lemon and lime into a blender
- Add 1 tbsp agave syrup
- Add fresh mint leaves to taste (I like almost 1/4 cup!)
- Fill the blender half full with ice
- Fill to the top with water
- Serve (straws recommended)
Don’t want to be bothered to make your own? We are now serving homemade lemonade in studio!!
- Lemonade: $3.50
- Mint Lemonade: $4.00
- Add $2.00 to keep the mason jar glass!