Pura Vida Soul Institute is a small independent business located in Severn Bridge, Ontario approximately 15 minutes between Orillia and Gravenhurst.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter expressing their interest in these positions to info@PuraVidaSoulinstitute.com. Those accepted for an interview will be contacted directly.
All of our team members receive the following benefits in exchange for their services:
- Free yoga classes
- Coaching & Mentoring (as desired)
- Membership in our healing community
Contract Yoga Instructor
We are looking to add certified yoga instructors (RYT200 or more) to our Yoga Teacher roster. Instructors must:
- Be an experienced yoga teacher
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Be registered as a business
- Have current liability insurance to teach yoga
- Have a reliable vehicle to travel to client locations
- Provide a headshot and short bio
- Be located within the Simcoe, Muskoka, or Parry Sound region
Rates start at $40 per 60-minute class.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the Contract Yoga Teacher Application form. If you have any questions please contact Jennifer at info@PuraVidaSoulinstitute.com
Facilities Assistant (Casual Part-time)
We are looking for a gentle, kind, and friendly Facilities Assistant at our small family-run business in Severn Bridge. Our business serves clients all across Ontario that are seeking a place of refuge, quiet, and peace in their otherwise busy lives so it is important that we maintain a calm atmosphere in all that we do.
The Facilities Assistant is an integral part to the success of our programs and services. This position is involved in ensuring our programs and retreats run smoothly for our guests by assisting with the setup, maintenance, and cleaning of public spaces and outdoor cabins; assisting with light preparation, serving, and cleanup of meals; greeting and checking in guests; completing small retail sales for guests.
- Preparing 4 outdoor cabins for guests by making beds, sweeping floors & decks, and checking supplies.
- Cleaning 4 outdoor cabins after guests depart by taking linens off beds, emptying garbage, and assisting with other cleaning as required.
- Checking in guests upon arrival, giving them a short tour, and answering questions about our accommodations
- Preparing and replenishing coffee, tea, water, and snacks
- Setting meal tables for up to 15 guests, serving buffet-style meals, and replenishing food as necessary through the meal.
- Cleaning meal area after meals by collecting used dishes, food, and any garbage in an efficient and quiet manner
- Assisting with the cleaning of dishes after meals
- Assisting with administrative tasks for the business as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional, friendly, and approachable demeanor
- Ability to work quickly and quietly so as not to disturb guests
- Comfortable working with food and laundry
- Experience working with children
- Reliable and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
- First Aid and CPR Certified a plus
- Smart Serve Training a plus
- Students are welcome to apply
Hours of Work
This position is casual part-time ranging from 0-30 hours per week. Schedules may vary weekly based on programs and guests we are serving, however a schedule will be provided in advance.
The successful candidate must be able to work Mondays and Fridays, along with every other Saturday through the summer. Additional days through the week may be required but would be discussed as needed.
Length of Service
This position will begin in May and last until September, with the potential for continued support through the winter months for the right candidate.
- 4% Vacation Time
- Unlimited yoga pass to our classes during employment
Please send a resume, cover letter, and references to info@PuraVidaSoulinstitute.com to apply for this position. No phone calls please. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.